1964 Goggomobil Coupe
With an eye to the American market, this elegant and very stylish version was built on the standard Goggo floor pan and received all the same upgrades.
From March 1957, the electric shift was introduced on this model. Available only as a hardtop coupe in 2-tone finish, a single color was offered toward the end. The 300 cc engine ended September 1965, the 400 in September 1967, but the 250 soldiered on until June 1969. Called "Mayfair" in England.
Manufacturer: Hans Glas GmbH, Dingolfing Germany