1948 Mochet Type "K"
The first Mochet without any pedals would also be the first one to have metal bodywork (wood doors though...).
The "K" type retained the mechanical features of the previous "H" type, but now had a 125cc Zurcher motor, this time with a separate gearbox of three speeds.
A single headlamp was fixed to the front cover, but some cars were delivered with a pair of headlamps fitted on the front mudguards
(this model is one of those with the pair of headlamps)
First built in 1947, the "K" type was sold until 1949.
Approximately 650 units were built.
Manufacturer: Etablissements Charles Mochet, Puteaux, France