1947 Rovin D-2
Robert de Rovin and his brother Raoul, having built motorcycles and small vehicles in the '20s and '30s, presented a prototype at the 1946 Paris Salon - the single headlamp "D".
This was reworked for the following year as the "D-2". This pretty, relatively quiet, and sophisticated car was well received, so the huge former Delaunay-Belleville factory was purchased. Highly prized now, this car was, at one point, traded for a Messerschmitt "Tiger".
Manufacturer: Robert de Rovin, St. Denis, Paris, France