1960 Goggomobil T-300 w/ sunroof
Hans Glas in Bavaria accomplished what the majority of microcar manufacturers could only dream of: namely the large series production of a very popular car over a very long period of time.
Manufacturers of agricultural machines, Glas and his son Andreas developed their small car prototype with Isetta- style front-opening door in the fall of 1954. The pre-production series of 50 cars had no rain gutters. Until September 1955, fenders were still screwed, not welded together and had intake scoops on the rear.
Roll-up windows were introduced in October 1956.
From September 1956, a 300cc motor (15hp) was available in addition to the 14hp 250. The front deck had a "bonnet" pressed in, louvers on the rear fenders and a grill on the trunklid scoop. A hot 20hp 400cc motor became available but was seen mostly on U. S. export cars. The doors were front-hinged from March 1964, this being the last major change for the sedan, called limosine in Germany.
An electric pre-selector transmission was also available.
By November 1966 BMW were the new owners, and the last limosine left the factory in June 1969.
This car was used as you see it with the attached trailer in Germany
The car is also decked out with many accessories